Welcome. My name is Jill and in 2006 I converted to Catholicism from the New Age movement. I was heavily involved in astrology and other occult practices for some 20 years. Thru these posts you will learn about my journey. I pray as a result you will be drawn into communion with our Lord, Jesus Christ.


Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Church was lovely this evening.  Our parish has a particular practice that I find beautiful.  Each year at the end of Mass, Santa Clause comes in without a sound, slowly walks to the alter, kneels and prays.  It always gets to me, The materialism of the world bowing down to the "reason for the season".  As a side note, I will begin my posts regarding my conversion after Christmas.  For now, it's time to praise Him. 
Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men.  

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment